4 healthy life english muffins, halved
4 ounces mozzerella cheese, shredded
16 ounces egg beaters, or one container.
4 ounces turkey ham, diced
1. Spray the bottom of a 9x13 pan with non-stick spray
2. Lay muffin halves into bottom of pan with insides up.
3. spread ham or turkey over tops of muffins.
4. pour egg beaters over muffins and meat
5. sprinkle cheese on top of everything
6. bake at 350 degrees for about 15-20 mintues, until eggs are done.
7. Serve Warm and Add salt and pepper to taste.
I don't have the rest of the amounts but the calorie count for 2 muffins and assorted toppings is around 260, and they are really good.
P.S. don't forget the cooking spray, scraping these things off an ungreased pan makes you want to hurt someone.