Thursday, April 21, 2011
Zucchinni Pasta with Poached Eggs and Asparagus
Ingrediants: 1 serving
1 zucchini, shredded lengthwise with cheese grater
5 stalks of asparagus, chopped on an angle
1 ounce romano cheese, grated
1 tbsp butter
1 tbsp minced garlic
1. Poach egg, using favored method.
2. Melt butter in medium pan on stove top
3. Add garlic and cook for about a mintue at medium heat
4. Add asparagus and cook about 3 minutes until lightly browned.
5. Add zucchini shreds, cook for 2 minutes more to just warm the zucchini.
6. Plate zucchini and asparagus mixture in a bowl. Sprinkle romano cheese on top.
7. Place eggs on top and salt and pepper to taste.
8. Slice into the eggs and let the yolk run into the veggies. It will mix with the butter and cheese to make a very good sauce for the dish.
Hope you like it!